-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cindy Boglin
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 11:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: percentage of students using tutoring center

Hello All,

I am working on setting some goals for our center regarding the
percentage of students who utilize our tutoring (subject area and
writing) services.  If you have any numbers that you can share I would
greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!

Cindy

Cindy Boglin

Director, University College at the Polytechnic Campus

7001 East Williams Field Road

Mesa, AZ  85212

(480)727-1909 * fax (480)727-1714

http://uc.asu.edu <http://uc.asu.edu/>  *