-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cheri L Cruz
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 11:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Reading in the high school

Idea:

I have seen models in which the community college registers the hs
students for a 1 unit course and this is taught either on Saturdays or
after school; usually course offered to the h.s. teacher who has a
vested interest in the well being of the students and have a
connection.

Cheri

Cheri Cruz
Educational Resource Consultants