-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Barbara Capobianco
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 8:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutoring training

I am looking for a tutoring training program, maybe something online, or
even a step by step book would work.

Bobbie Capobianco
Developmental/Learning Communities Coordinator Psychology Instructor
Rockingham Community College PO Box 38 Wentworth, NC 27375
336-342-4261x2144