-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alan Craig
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 1:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Group tutoring

Pauline and Chrisa,

Our group tutoring is scheduled by our center staff (secretary, writing
center supervisor, or me). Group tutoring is mostly groups of students
from the same class but sometimes is by subject. We pay our tutors the
same hourly rate regardless of whether they are tutoring one-on-one or a
group or are conducting a workshop with 20 attendees.

Alan Craig

Coordinator, Dunwoody Learning & Tutoring Center Georgia Perimeter
College
2101 Womack Road
Dunwoody, GA 30338
770-274-5242