Hello,
  Our Learning Assistance Center is sponsoring a Learning Fair in November. At the fair staff members set up tables on various topics related to tutoring, SI, learning styles, services offered by the LAC, etc. The fair is in the Student Center and lasts all day. Students mosey in and go from table to table at their leisure. I wanted to do something interactive this year and I am stumped. Does anyone have any good ideas that would be appropriate for this type of event.
  Thanks,
  Liz