-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karyn Schulz
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: faculty survey information

HI folks

Our Academic Resource Center, among other offices, is being asked to
create and send around a survey to our faculty that will let us know
some of the following:

Are they aware of our many services?

Do they refer students to us? For what services?

What can we do to support their students as well as their needs?

What needs are their students displaying that we may be able to support.

If any of you have a faculty survey that you can share, why reinvent the
wheel?

Please respond off list if possible since not all attachments come
through the list.

Thank you!

Karyn L. Schulz

Coordinator of Tutoring Services

Academic Resource Center

Division of Enrollment Management & Student Affairs

University of Baltimore

(410) 837-5387

browser to