Karen,

Last year, I devised an instrument and wrote a webpage for faculty to
access to submit their survey. Once the faculty member fills out the
survey and clicks "Submit", the results are quickly (and anonymously)
emailed to me. I then just had to crunch the numbers from the email
input.

I received good feedback on the ease of use of this instrument since the
faculty members only had to go to a webpage, click a few boxes, and
click submit.

To see the instrument, go to:

http://media.maconstate.edu/tvick/ARCFacultyEvalold.aspx

Go ahead and try it out. I will forward to you the results email I
receive if you will include your email address in one of the textboxes.

If others want to try this (realizing that I may be flooded with
emails!) I'll email the page I receive back to you -- it may take me a
while -- just put your contact information in one of the textboxes.

If you (or your tech folks) want the code for the page, I can send it to
you (them) if you send along a contact name and email address. The
coding is not the most elegant in the world but it works!

Tim
Tim Vick
Director, Academic Resource Centers
Macon State College