(610) 527-0200  x2366

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Elizabeth Bonner
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 3:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Learning Fair

Hello,
  Our Learning Assistance Center is sponsoring a Learning Fair in November.
At the fair staff members set up tables on various topics related to
tutoring, SI, learning styles, services offered by the LAC, etc. The fair is
in the Student Center and lasts all day. Students mosey in and go from table
to table at their leisure. I wanted to do something interactive this year
and I am stumped. Does anyone have any good ideas that would be appropriate
for this type of event.
  Thanks,
  Liz