-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Jasper Noreen
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 11:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Learning Centers: comparing services

Good Morning Listers -

I have attached a survey and would be very appreciative if you could
take a few moments to complete it and return the results to me either
through email or snail mail. I will be happy to share the results with
those who participate and the list.

The impetus behind the attached survey is two-fold. One reason is a
sincere curiosity to learn more about other centers -staffing, funding,
philosophy, etc. The other is in response to our budget office claim
that our service is disproportionately funded when compared to other
learning centers in the state. According to this office, we have more
funding and they would like to bring our area in line with other
statewide services. I'm investigating their figures in addition to doing
a bit of research on my own.

Again, any feedback on this benchmarking attempt is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Sarah Jasper Noreen

Assistant Director of Learning Enhancement Services and Adult Education

Coconino Community College

Flagstaff AZ 86001

928-226-4317

browser to