Greetings, colleagues -
I have recently been appointed to a steering committee for a proposed
common reading program for our freshman class that will likely be
attached in some form to our Freshman Seminar courses. If you have such
a program in place, I would like to pick your collective brain about
similar programs at your institutions:
     - Does your common reading program have a website for support
materials for students and facilitators?
    - What is your purpose or mission statement for the program.(and/or
learning outcomes, etc.)?
    - Who selects the annual readings, and upon what criteria are they
selected?
    - With whom do you partner across campus?
Thank you for your time and insights.

Lynell R. Williams
Assistant Director, Student Achievement Services
University Learning Services
UNC Wilmington
601 S. College Rd. - Box 5968
Wilmington, NC 28403