From: Hoeft, Mary
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 4:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Ramage, Travis
Subject: RE: Freshman Common Reading Programs

Lynell,
Attached are the fact sheet on our common reading and the process dates
and explanations for selection.  Students can nominate and the Student
Government gets four votes when it comes to the actual selection.  If
you have additional questions, please feel free to ask.  I have answers
to your questions below.
Mary Hoeft
ESFY Coordinator