Shameless in Austin.  This is why we are working together.

Get some sleep.

________________________________

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals on behalf of Laurie Hazard
Sent: Fri 10/20/2006 12:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Cool Product At CRLA Conference

Hi All,

  My colleague has a product calles Tutor Revue.  It's a "script" of interactive role-plays for training tutors.  She's sold a few at the conference and she's gotten great feedback.  Her name is Karin Winnard.  The great thing about the product is that it has "ready made" role-plays in a book, so you don't have to create them yourself when your stressed preparing for tutor training. In any case, check it out, I saw some brochures on the table in the lobby.

Best,

Laurie