Hi Everyone,

I trust you are all settling back in after the CRLA Conference. I had a GREAT time seeing old friends and meeting new colleagues. I haven't laughed so much at one conference ever!  (Remember, what happens in Texas stays in Texas!)  As promised, a number of you asked for Tutor Revue order forms.  I have attached one.  If for some reason the attachment doesn't go through, you can also go to the website and grab one:  www.wizardeducationproducts.com.  I truly appreciate how well this product was received by many of you and am humbled.  I hope you enjoy using it as much as I do.  If you have any questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Karin