Among other LSCHE news that is new, Alan Craig, Coordinator of Instructional Support Services at Georgia Perimeter College- Dunwoody Campus, , joins Frank Christ as the LSCHE Associate Content Editor. This addition of a Internet and learning support center savvy professional will help LSCHE serve you better with more resources that you can use as you write proposals, articles for publication, and sensitize institutional administration regarding what Learning Support centers in higher education is all about.

Check the "What's New" section for more news. If you have not yet bookmarked LSCHE, the URL is in my signature at the bottom of this email.        Collegially......
[log in to unmask]                   For all of us to win in the knowledge economy,
Frank L Christ                      we need to unleash the knowledge in our
Emeritus, CSULB                document databases, use and reuse our past
Visiting Scholar, U of AZ     knowledge, find ways to create new knowledge
             and then share it across our enterprise........
             ...Rick Thoman, Former Xerox Corp President & CEO
LSCHE Web Portal:      http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/