From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals on behalf of VANHOOK, SHIREY A.
Sent: Wed 10/25/2006 1:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Developmental class size

Our faculty senate is exploring class size and teaching loads for
developmental education instructors.  Several years ago NCTE published a
document with standards for both.  Does anyone know of anything that is
comparable for reading and math?   Is reading considered an English
class for these pruposes?