Ron,

I've been looking for specific research data for these but only found a
position statement at NCTE regarding Developmental Writing class sizes.
In searching for Math guidelines, I have found neither data nor a
position statement (AMATYC has nothing).

While it seems logical/intuitive that these class sizes are reasonable,
I need research data for presentation to my administration.

Can you point me/us to specific sites/documents that could give us that
info?

Thanks,

Debi

Debra S.E. Klimes, Director