Greetings,

I currently teach what is called a learning theories lab which is attached to one of our first year writing classes.  I cover the standard topics like notes, reading skills, time management etc.  Towards the end of the semester I show the movie "Finding Forester" and have the students write their final paper on reflections about themselves and the movie.  I'm trying to find another movie that might have similiar themes (mentoring relationships, embracing and/or developing a gift, peer pressure) to show instead of or in addition to.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Autumn Grant
Director of the Center for Academic Achievement
Stonehill College
Easton, MA 02357
508-565-1033