Can anyone recommend good training materials that target FACULTY Tutors?
-- or perhaps an approach you use in training faculty tutors?

I posed this question back in the Spring when we were just starting our
center utilizing both Faculty and Peer Tutors.  The consensus seemed to
be to offer the same training.  While the goals, general strategies, and
"tutoring tools" would be the same for both faculty AND peer tutors, its
seems to me that a slightly different approach to the training of
faculty might be advantageous.

Foster Bell, Coordinator

CGTC Academic Success Center

3300 Macon Tech Drive