-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Melissa M. Lantta
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 11:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Early Warning Intervention

Good Morning!

I am in the process of creating a web-based form that will be available
faculty to assist my office in quickly identifying students with a "C"
or
lower in classes typically taken by freshmen and sophomores (i.e.
Psychology, Eng. 101).  I am interested in looking at forms created by
other institutes and/or information on how your offices identify
students
in academic jeopardy.  Eventually we know that this form will need to be

connected to a database through Access, but right now I'm working on
creating a form that will provide ease of use for faculty members.  Any
help would be appreciated as this is the first experience I've had in
creating a web-based structure.  Thanks.

Melissa M. Lantta
Academic Advisor
UW-Oshkosh

browser to