Dear Learning Assistance Colleagues,

I am in the process of developing an assessment plan for my area, and
would like to know if anyone has examples of direct outcomes
measurements related to tutoring, and other academic success initiatives
(e.g., academic consultations, workshops, etc.). I've developed learning
outcomes for the First-Year Seminar course on my campus, but am having a
more challenging time doing the same with some of the other programs in
my department.

Any advice or examples would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Stephanie

Stephanie M. Foote

Director, Academic Success Center and First-Year Experience

University of South Carolina Aiken