For what it is worth, eSchool News, a free publication for educators, published the 2006 Readers' Choice Awards , October, 2006, pp.20-21. This may be useful to review.  Collegially........
[log in to unmask]                   For all of us to win in the knowledge economy,
Frank L Christ                      we need to unleash the knowledge in our
Emeritus, CSULB                document databases, use and reuse our past
Visiting Scholar, U of AZ     knowledge, find ways to create new knowledge
             and then share it across our enterprise........
             ...Rick Thoman, Former Xerox Corp President & CEO
LSCHE Web Portal:      http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/