Couldn't resist this footnote to Valdis' Vivaldi post and
the Jacobs' Ladder software.

While lecturing at Humboldt University in Berlin last week, my host
(Marina Hennig, of personal network fame) put me up at the Jolly Hotel
Vivaldi. A nice hotel, perfectly located (Fredrichstrasse Banhof), and a
good size for a future Sunbelt. And of course, the elevator, coffee shop
music was Vivaldi from morning to night!
 Barry Wellman

  Barry Wellman   S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology   NetLab Director
        for fun: http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php