Does anyone know a relatively straight forward way to combine
multiple ego networks into one larger network?

I have a class project withe each student having made an ego
network.  I thought I would be interesting to assemble them into one
larger net.  I could cut and paste sociomatrices, but I thought there
might be a better way.

Thanks!

Jordi

Jordi Comas
Visiting Assistant Professor
Management
Bucknell University
570 577-3161

http://www.facstaff.bucknell.edu/jcomas

Ideas, Commentary and Research Blog: www.netsweweave.blogspot.com

"There is nothing so practical as a good theory."  Kurt Lewin

"Not all learning leads to intelligent behavior."  James March