Dear Jordi,
If you question is simply a data management issue, I suggest you simply
export (Save Data As-> VNA) each separate network as a VNA file in NetDraw
(or edgelist file in UCINET).
You simply then cut and paste all the '*tie data' sections into one new
*tie data section. When NetDraw reads this new *tie data section it
assembles a *node properties section automatically. This assembles all the
node names it finds in the tie data. You can then edit this quite easily to
turn it into a *node data section.

Cheers,
M.