Dear Socnetters,

A question about file formats. I have some huge DL files with networks of about 60000 nodes. I would like to calculate the hierarchy measures developed by David Krackhardt (degree of hierarchy, connectedness, lubness, efficiency) on these networks. However, Ucinet runs out of memory with networks of that size on my pc. Pajek allows the analysis of large networks but not the Krackhardt's hierarchy measures.

Do you know any other software that includes the hierarchy measures by Krackhardt and allows to manage very large networks? I know there is Krackplot, but I would need to find a way to convert my DL files into Krackplot files (Ucinet can't make it as it runs out of memory).

Thanks so much

Best regards,
Roberto Dandi