Dear colleagues,
I am currently working on a paper on applications of social
network analysis in psychology.   If you are a psychologist
working in this area, I would appreciate getting references
to your publications.  If you are otherwise aware of
applications of social network analysis in psychology, I
would also appreciate getting your references to same. I
will post the complete list to this list in due course.
With thanks
Deirdre Kirke