I believe that William Hansen was working on an internet-based version of a
program for entering egonet data. You can find his organization, a prevention
research center called Tanglewood, Research, Greensborough NC, on the
internet.

In a message dated 10/5/2006 8:16:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]