A local graduate student is seeking anthropologists who use, as he
terms it, information communication technologies (ICT) to assist
customers, clients, the general public, etc.  He is particularly
interested in private sector Anthros like me, but I'm sure he would
love to hear from any of you other professional antrhopologists out
there.

Please drop Marc Hebert a note at <[log in to unmask]> if this
description fits you or anybody you can think of.

Thanks!

Guy Hagen, President
Innovation Insight, Inc.
27810 Sky Lake Circle