Dear All,

My name is Robby Ratan and I am a first year PhD student at Annenberg (USC).

I am in need of an online community networks data set for my class
project.  I am looking for an asymmetric network matrix with ties
based on messages sent/received, that also contains attribute
variables, particularly a measure that can be used as a proxy for
power or prestige in the network (e.g., number of friends).

If anyone is willing to share or can point me toward such a data set I
would be extremely grateful.

Sincerely,
Robby Ratan