Dear all,

I would like to inform you that the process of paper/abstract
submission for the 2007 Sunbelt conference at Corfu, Greece, has
started. Please follow the link at the conference web site:

http://nicomedia.math.upatras.gr/conf/Sunbelt2007/

or go directly to:

https://cgi.sfu.ca/~insna/confpapers/

Soon we are going to settle the deadline for paper/abstract
submissions. But I think it is going to be around the end of January
of 2007.

When you're filling the forms, please note that at the moment there
are just a very few names of sessions. Hence you are free to add a
name where your paper would fit. In a couple of days we are going to
have more default indicative names of sessions.

All the best,

--Moses Boudourides