I was chair of the workshop which Barry was in called Social
Computing: Best Practices where we explored the implications of social
computing, Web 2.0 in business.  It was a great discussion.  There is
a blog on the CASCON conference which I help to set up at
http://blogs.imedia.mie.utoronto.ca/cascon to encourage CASCON
conference attendees to blog, tag, and collaborate.  Feel free to
visit the blog and listen to the podcasts which I put up on the
keynotes.

Alvin