From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Ken Cousins
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 12:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SOCNET] Converting sociomatrices to dyadic data

Hello all. My apologies if this is a common request, but I've tried
several online searches, to no avail.

Is there a program that converts sociomatrix data into a dyadic form? I
need to account for "non-links" (i.e., non-links between nodes within
the actor set), so this is not so simple as exporting a link list. In
other words, I need a link list that includes "0" values.

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Ken Cousins, PhD
Harrison Program on the Future Global Agenda
Department of Government and Politics
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742

www.bsos.umd.edu/gvpt/kcousins
http://augmentation.blogspot.com

"The important thing is not to stop questioning.
Curiosity has its own reason for existing."
                                              Albert Einstein