From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Devan Rosen
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 3:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Nodes to Notes

A software application was presented at SUNBELT this year in Vancouver that
also integrates sound into network visualization.  I believe it is called
Jacobs Ladder, and allows the user to add any midi sound to longitudinal
network data.  The outputs looked, and sounded great at the
presentation...longitudinal animation of the network along with sound
integration (I think they used steel drums in the example).  Hearing the
patterns in the networks over time, while seeing them as well...brilliant!

I just found more info at:
http://www.thegalileomatrix.com/survey/?Action=Display&Display=JL+About

Best,
Devan