<<<-------- Jordi Comas-------->>>

> Does anyone know a relatively straight forward way to combine
> multiple ego networks into one larger network?
>
> I have a class project withe each student having made an ego
> network.  I thought I would be interesting to assemble them into one
> larger net.  I could cut and paste sociomatrices, but I thought there
> might be a better way.

  The easiest solution is to treat the complete network from
  the start as a multirelational network - each ego-network is
  a relation.
  In Pajek you can extract separate relations and analyze
  them using repetitive commands.

  Vlado
--
Vladimir Batagelj, University of Ljubljana, Department of Mathematics
  Jadranska 19, PO Box 2964, 1111 Ljubljana, Slovenia