Dear all,

I am a student at the University of Karlsruhe and recently started working on my diploma thesis which will be about the question whether there is a correlation between organizational efficiency, the organization´s structure and forms of cooperation between different departments of this organization.
I am right now looking for literature on this subject. If any of you could point me to some publications I would really appreciate it.

Thank you very much
Simone Broehl