Thanks to:

[Blyden Potts] Two comments:

One, I see Bourdieuian used as well as Bourdieusian and Bourdieuvian. I
like the first and last of these better than the one with an 's'.
http://www.driftline.org/cgi-bin/archive/archive_msg.cgi?file=spoon-arch
ives/bourdieu.archive/bourdieu_2002/bourdieu.0208&msgnum=1&start=1&end=1
09 may be of consideration.

Two, don't the suffixes suggest different meanings? I would take -esque
and -ish to be similar, suggesting a (moderate) level of similarity to
the reference person, perhaps mainly in style, while -ian to suggest
being in the (core, scholarly) tradition of the reference person, and
-ist to refer to an adherent of an -ism (i.e. a particular social
"system" or belief
"system") related to the scholar.

If so then Marxian is scholarly work in the tradition of Marx, Marxism
is a practice of Marx's principles, Marxist is one who practices those
principles and/or one who advocates for their practice -- I believe this
is the distinction to which you refer that many Marxians find important
to make -- and Marxish (or Marxesque?) would be someone who is a bit
like Marx perhaps in characteristic style.

[Beate Sissenich]: The French call work in the tradition of Bourdieu
"Bourdivin", with a pun on the adjective "divin/e". I think that if an
adjective cannot easily be formed, a paraphrase is probably better.

[Ryan Lanham]: Use in the manner of ... in the style of ...  ...-like or
affinity with...

I think I like the analogy with Peruvian, Shavian and Pigouvian so I
will go for Bourdieuvian ...