Hi everyone,

Does anyone have experience doing online egonet surveys? I'd
like respondents to be able to go to a webpage and complete
the survey online. I'll have 250-350 respondents from around
the country. I already have EgoNet (Chris McCarty's
software) but haven't found documentation that would allow
me to set it up online. A Google search did not help. Using
a tool like survey monkey makes the exploration and input of
the alter's data cumbersome and confusing.

If I'm missing obvious answers to this query, sorry. Any
suggestions or experience with this would be gratefully
appreciated.

Kind regards, Stephen.

Department of Political Science, Boston University

http://people.bu.edu/sbird/ <http://people.bu.edu/sbird/%20>