Karen:

I would like to attend both sessions.

My biggest problem with Query Studio is the how cumbersome it is to
pick parameters with the huge numbers of choices we're given.  I usually
give up!

Linda Rowe, Practice Administrator
Faculty Practice, College of Dentistry
University of Florida
Post Office Box 100427
Gainesville, FL  32610-0427
(352) 846-1557 Office
(352) 514-1575 Cell

IMPORTANT NOTE: The information contained in this e-mail message is
confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient (or the
employee or agent responsible for delivery to the intended recipient),
please do not distribute, disseminate, or copy this communication. If
you receive this message in error, please notify me immediately by
replying to this message or by calling (352) 514-1575. Thank you.

>>> "Navitsky, Karen" <[log in to unmask]> 11/21/2006 2:31 PM >>>

* * * * * * You have received this email because you currently have
security to Query Studio * * * * * *

Studio have been scheduled for the Spring 07 term.  During this time,
you can focus on creating/editing your queries, receiving/providing
"peer to peer" assistance and asking the questions that will help you
make your Query Studio development time more productive.

The first two Query Studio Labs in the coming months are:

Query Studio Lab - Financial Focus
Thursday, January 11, 2007 - 1:30-4:30 PM at the Bridges Computer Lab

Query Studio Lab - HR Focus
Thursday, February 15, 2007 - 1:30-4:30 PM at the Bridges Computer Lab

There are 30 seats available at the Bridges Computer Lab.  You are
welcome to come and go as you need to.  However, if you are going to
attend, please let me know a couple of things to that I can prepare
properly:

1. Which session do you want to attend?

2. Please tell me your specific questions or areas of concern.  This
way
I can research the issues and contact individuals who can provide
direction and assistance where needed.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any comments or questions.

Thanks, Karen
Karen Navitsky, Coordinator
Training and Organizational Development
Office of Human Resource Services