-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marcy Marinelli
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 5:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Learning Outcomes

I apologize for sending a personal response to the whole list.  I didn't
read the reply address carefully enough.  Because so many people
requested copies of the PowerPoint presentation that I did on learning
outcomes at the NCLCA Conference, perhaps this was a fortuitous mistake!
It looks like the PowerPoint slides came through as attachments so this
might save me some time in responding individually to people.  If you
aren't interested in learning outcomes, just delete the message!  If you
aren't able to open the attachments from the message on the listserve,
please respond to me directly at [log in to unmask]  I'm humbled by the
overwhelming response to my offer and would love to see us share
examples that we come up with.

Best,

Marcy

Marcy Marinelli, Ph.D., NCC
Director, Learning Assistance Service
Assistant Director, Counseling Center
1104 Shoemaker Building
University of Maryland
College Park, MD  20742
301-314-7680
301-314-9206 (fax)

"We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are."  ~Oprah
Winfrey

browser to