-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Elizabeth Bonner
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 2:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Learning Styles workshop

I'm presenting a workshop on learning styles to high school students using
the primarily VAK and looking to breath new life into my presentation.
Does anyone know of any good/interesting/attention grabbing/hands-on
activities to illustrate the various styles?
Thanks!
Liz

browser to