Hi Lindy,
   I might be interesting in attending this conference.  Is there a web
site for the organization with information about the conference?  Also,
a few years back, I visisted COC and met with Deb Fettner.  Please send
her my warmest regards.  Thanks. Christine

Christine T. Flax
Asst. Professor of English Language & Literature
Director of PASS
Director of The Academic Link
Villa Julie College
1525 Greenspring Valley Road
Stevenson, MD 21153
443-334-2639

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/2/2006 9:31 AM >>>

Hello, I have just received information about the TASS (Teaching
Academic Survival Skills) conference in Florida in March. If you have
attended this conference in the past, would you mind sharing your
experiences with me? Please feel free to email me off the listserv:
Lindy Coleman [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

Lindy Coleman

Coordinator, Study Skills Program