I don't have the company name of the product our bookstore orders for me, but
it's called "law note paper" and comes in notebook paper packs of 100 sheets; I
have also seen it in legal pads.  I think if your campus store looks it up
using the term law note paper, they will find it.  If not, I can locate it in a
few days if no one else identifies the source.  jbh

Janice Heerspink
Tutor Coordinator and Academic Counselor
Student Academic Services
Calvin College
Grand Rapids, Michigan
616-526-6073
>>> Mary Weller <[log in to unmask]> 11/05/06 4:42 PM >>>
Hi,
     Does anyone have a purchase source for Cornell Note Paper (pads)?  I would
like our bookstore to make them available for student purchase.  If I could
give the bookstore a source, they will likely make them available.  Thanks for
your help.

Mary Weller
Reading and Study Skills Instructor
Kellogg Community College