Mary,

I do not know of a purchase source. There are several templates online
that can be used to print Cornell note paper with or without ruled
lines, with graph paper, etc. Just put "cornell note paper" into Google
to see many sites with templates. Also, directions for creating a
Microsoft Word template are at
http://www.timeatlas.com/mos/5_Minute_Tips/General/Word_Templates_and_Cornell_Note_Taking/

Alan Craig
Coordinator, Dunwoody Learning & Tutoring Center
Georgia Perimeter College
Dunwoody, GA
770-274-5242