Hi Karyn,

Our ESL program here at Delaware Technical & Community College,
Georgetown,DE. uses the LOEP (Levels of English Proficiency) component
of the CPT (College Placement Test) if a student designates that English
is not his/her first language. I can give you the e-mail of our
department chair for our ESL program if you would like to discuss the
testing with her.

Stephanie McDonough, Instructor
Developmental Studies Department