-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Orr
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 12:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Student Learning Objectives for Academic Support Centers

Dear Learning Support People,

It would be great if those of you who have worked through or are working
through formulating Student Learning Objectives for your Centers could
share them with others of us who may not have gone quite so far down the
path as you.

As SLOs will feature ever more prominently in accreditation evaluations,
we could all help each other form a bank of well-written, thoughtful,
and comprehensive SLOs that could help demonstrate the value we bring to
the overall educational program.

Perhaps this has already been started somewhere else?

What do you say?

John Orr

John Orr
Director, Academic Support Programs and Services
Fullerton College
Fullerton, California 92832

(714) 992-7000, Ext. 26800

browser to