Hello Ms. Marcy,

I would like to view the powerpoint as well. If you would be so kind as
to send it, I would appreciate it very much. We are looking at ways to
measuring our classes and support programs.

Thank You.
Sharoll Love
Harford Community College
Bel Air, MD.

"Due to email being an unsecured medium of communication,
confidentiality can not be guaranteed."

Hi everyone,

I second John's request to the list.  We at the University of Maryland
are looking at learning outcomes across the board in both academic and
student affairs.  We are using Learning Reconsidered as our framework
but have looked at developing learning outcomes for our division of
student affairs (which our learning center is part of).  At my staff
meeting today I tasked my staff to start developing learning outcomes
for the work that we do with students. It would be great to see
examples
of what others have done!

As an aside, I did a presentation at the NCLCA conference on learning
outcomes so I would be happy to share the PowerPoint presentation with
anyone who is interested in that.  You can write me separately for a
copy.

Marcy Marinelli