Hello Everyone --

Given that other companies are weighing in on online tutoring options, I thought it would be helpful to know that SMARTHINKING allows schools to do any combination of the following:

* Use their own tutors
* Use SMARTHINKING's tutors
* Incorporate tutoring services provided for free by publishers to students who have bought new textbooks (currently Houghton Mifflin, Bedford Freeman & Worth, and Lippincott Williams & Wilkins). Feel free to e-mail or call with any questions.

Sincerely,

Burck Smith
CEO, SMARTHINKING
1-888-430-7429