-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tina Sayler
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 4:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tutor Employee Handbook

Has anyone developed a Tutor Employee Handbook that outlines job
responsibilites and professional guidelines for tutoring staff? We are in
the process of developing such a resource for tutors.

I am relatively new to my position as a Learning Skills Coordinator and any
guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Tina