Thanks to everyone who provided me with examples of Tutor Employee
Handbooks.  Your responses have more than met my needs.

I appreciate being able to tap into such a broad resource of knowledge
and experience so easily.  What a wonderful tool is the list-serve!

Have a Great Day Everyone!
Tina

Tina Sayler
Learning Skills Coordinator
Hutchinson Community College
Hutchinson, Kansas 67501
620-665-3369

>>> Alan Craig <[log in to unmask]> 11/28/2006 9:33 AM >>>
Tina,

George Mason University Writing Center has an excellent handbook online
that
may give you lots of ideas for what you may want to put in your own
handbook.
The website is
http://writingcenter.gmu.edu/_newsite_/tutorhandbook/index.html

Thanks!

Alan Craig

Coordinator-Dunwoody Learning & Tutoring Center
Georgia Perimeter College
2101 Womack Road
Dunwoody, GA 30338
770-274-5242

The union of the mathematician with the poet, fervor with measure,
passion
with correctness, this surely is the ideal.
--William James