Shirey,

Jan Swinton, recently retired from Spokane Valley Community College,
instituted ReadRight processes there and has presented with Dee Tadlock,
ReadRight founder, at a couple of CRLA functions.

You might contact Jan at [log in to unmask] to get her perspective on
ReadRight.  I believe that her experience has been very positive and
that students have learned well in the program -- which seems to me to
be a unique blend of mastery learning, practice learning, and social
learning, all created in response to a problem Dee saw with her son's
reading.

Dee says that she has also used ReadRight to improve reading
comprehension and fluency at some workplace locations, as well, but I
think you're interested in how it has been used in college settings.

Karen